Terms & Conditions
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term PFG Properties t/a Gildersleve & Payne or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered information is:
Gildersleve & Payne and GP Commercial are trading names of PFG Properties Limited. Registered Company No 4841473 Company Registered in England
Registered Office Address:
Moorgate House, 7b Station Road West, Oxted, Surrey, RH8 9EE
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Nothing on this website shall be deemed to constitute financial or legal advice and in the event that you wish to have any such advice, you should contact a Financial Advisor or Lawyer.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and /or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Emails received from Gildersleve & Payne and the information it contains is privileged and confidential and intended only for the named addressees. Dissemination, forwarding, publication or other use of the message or attachments by an unauthorised person is strictly prohibited. Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions expressed in this message are personal and may not be attributed to Gildersleve & Payne. Internet emails are not necessarily secure. Gildersleve & Payne does not accept responsibility for changes made to the message after it was sent. It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure any email is virus free and Gildersleve & Payne does not accept any responsibility for a loss or damage that may arise from any email or its contents.
We hope that there will never be a reason to complain about any aspect of our service, however it is important to Gildersleve & Payne that any dissatisfaction is dealt with speedily and effectively.
If you have any complaint you should not hesitate to contact:
Mr Nicholas Payne
Gildersleve & Payne
31 Station Road West
Where your complaint is initially made orally, whether fact-to-face or by telephone, you will be requested to send a written summary of your complaint to the person dealing with it.
Once we have received your written summary of the complaint, we will contact you in writing within seven days to inform you of our understanding of the circumstances leading to your complaint. You will be invited to make any comments that you may have in relation to this.
Within twenty-one days of receipt of your written summary, the person dealing with your complaint will write to you, in order to inform you of the outcome of the internal investigation into your complaint and to let you know what actions have been or will be taken.
We operate a formal complaints handling procedure to deal with complaints relating to our service. The procedure is in accordance with the requirements of our governing body, the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and complies with Rule 7 of the Rules of Conduct for Firms.
Where a complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction we agree to the referral of the matter to the mediation process run by the RICS.
Enquiries regarding this policy should be directed to Nicholas Payne MRICS at Gildersleve & Payne at firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone 01883 723888.