The Policy sets out how PFG Properties T/A Gildersleve & Payne uses and protects any information that you give when you use this website.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of your data whilst providing a personalised and valuable service. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact us by email on email@example.com.
PFG Properties T/A Gildersleve & Payne may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018
Information collected and its use:
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- Name, Company name and job title
- Contact information including: address, email address and contact telephone numbers
- Other information relevant to customer property requirements such as sectors in which you are interested and geographic regions of interest.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your property needs and provide you with a better service.
The website user may browse our website without providing any personal data.
We only collect personal information that you freely provide to the company which is held and used for the following purposes:
- Where information is submitted by you in relation to an enquiry about our services, for the purpose of responding to your enquiry.
- If you subsequently appoint us to act for you, the information will be held in accordance with our data protection procedures for Clients. If you do not subsequently appoint us to act for you we may retain your details for the purpose of contacting you in the future about our services, unless you request us not to do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- To send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- To send you other newsletters and other marketing communications (relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by email or similar technology) you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us.
- We may use the information to improve our marketing and services
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. They are used to help websites remember who you are, but cannot be used by themselves to identify you. To find out more about cookies and how you can configure your browser to accept or decline cookies, we recommend you visit http://allaboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
This website uses Google Analytics cookies. We use Google analytics to collect information about visitor behaviour on our website. These are first-party cookies that store information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the website, how you got here and what you click on. This data is not tied to personally identifiable information and this cannot be used to identify who you are.
You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy with regards to its analytics service at: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Transmission of data
Whilst we have taken steps to ensure that the information you provide will be kept secure from unauthorised access, we cannot guarantee that the information will be secure during transmission by you to this website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for us to send property marketing details that we are dealing with, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
You have control
If at any stage you would like to remove, check or amend the information held by us about you please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at
Gildersleve & Payne
31 Station Road West
and we will take the necessary action within a reasonable time.
We also reserve the right to take reasonable steps to confirm your identity before making any disclosure of information held by us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties
- unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so, or it is
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Enquiries regarding this policy should be directed to Nicholas Payne MRICS at Gildersleve & Payne at email@example.com or Telephone 01883 723888.